Marine Dinoflagellates Collection
Liaison and technical-scientific support
We are open and committed to collaborate in research projects related to harmful microalgae. Contact us.
If you are interested in developing social service, scientific summer stay, licensure, master’s, or doctoral thesis-writing in this research line, contact us.
We also offer:
Technical training in:
- Methods for studying dinoflagellate cysts;
- Isolation and culture of marine dinoflagellates;
- Techniques for identifying marine dinoflagellates
Technical-scientific support in:
- Follow-up program designs for studying harmful algal blooms
- Contingency due to intoxication related to harmful microalgae blooms